[asterisk-users] AMI 'meetme list concise' hanging

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Mon Aug 31 10:52:06 CDT 2015

I have a problem with AMI 'meetme list concise' hanging. I'm running
Asterisk 11.15.1, and PHPAGI 2.20.

The AMI stuff is in the file phpagi-asmanager.php, which says it is v 1.10
2005/05/25.

Here's the relevant snippet of my PHP code:

// get list of conferences
 		if	($debug)
 			{
 			echo 'getting list of conferences' . PHP_EOL;
 			}
 		$response = $ami->command("meetme list concise");
 		if	($debug)
 			{
 			echo 'got list of conferences' . PHP_EOL;
 			}

I never get to 'got.'

1) Is this the current / best version of the PHP AMI interface?

2) Is this a 'known issue' with either Asterisk 11.15.1 or PHPAGI 2.20?

3) Can I set some sort of timer to abort the AMI command if it takes
longer that a second or two?

4) Is there a better 'work-around?'

--
Thanks in advance,