[asterisk-users] Is it possible to perform PJSIP Add Header prior to calling Queue and have it part of the INVITE packet?

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Thu Aug 27 16:54:01 CDT 2015

Thanks Scott.

I was able to get the basic concept to run.
However, it seems PJSIP INVITE for the Dial also does not support added headers.

The Local channel dial plan did have the channel variable values.  I added them as SIP headers, then Dial(PJSIP/Agent).
The INVITE for the Dial on PJSIP continues to not include the SIP Headers I added.

For chan_sip, I have no problem with this.  Even the original Queue code I had includes the added SIP headers with it’s INVITE to the Agent.