[asterisk-users] Changing volume via dialplan

Matthew Murphy mrmdev at outlook.com
Tue Aug 25 13:31:59 CDT 2015

You are right, it works just fine!
Needless to say, I had tricked myself into thinking I was using Asterisk 13.5. There was a build error getting covered up by my install script. So I was still using the "old" Asterisk 13.4.0 that I had previously installed. Once I fixed that, everything worked nicely.
Typical PICNIC error: Problem In Chair, Not In Computer.
Thanks for the help!