[asterisk-users] How to send Image over asterisk sip

Pete Mundy pete at fiberphone.co.nz
Mon Aug 24 22:56:48 CDT 2015

Thyda,

The term 'image' can be quite ambiguous in computing. For example you could be referring to a firmware image for a phone or you could be referring to some form of live video channel support. Or something else.

Can you be more explicit as to exactly what you mean by 'image file' and/or what it is that you aim to achieve or what you want to see happen?

Pete