[asterisk-users] PJSIP add

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Mon Aug 24 14:47:48 CDT 2015

I am trying to set add a SIP Header to a call before adding it to the Queue.

The dial plan sends the call to my macro to perform the work.  When I use chan_sip, everything works as expected.  When I use PSJIP support, it's not adding the SIP header.
Looking at the output, I see the macro is called in both cases.  In the PJSIP case, the added sip header never is showing up in the asterisk logs (verbose 999).  In the SIP case, I see it.

Does the function Set(PJSIP_HEADER(add, ..... not transfer over to the call when the Queue function is called?
Am I calling the Set(PJSIP_Header(add portion incorrectly?  Or is this a problem with the Asterisk PJSIP support?

chan_sip...
[macro-MY-SetDNID]
exten => s,1,Verbose(X-MY-DNID:${MY_DNID})
exten => s,1,SIPAddHeader(X-MY-DNID:${MY_DNID})
same => n,Queue(${ARG2})

pjsip....
[macro-MY-SetDNID]
exten => s,1,Verbose(X-MY-DNID:${MY_DNID})
same => n,Set(PJSIP_HEADER(add,X-MY-DNID)=${MY_DNID})
same => n,Queue(${ARG2})

Have a great day!
Dan