[asterisk-users] How many Asterisk deployments?

Eric Klein eric.klein at greenfieldtech.net
Wed Aug 12 07:20:50 CDT 2015

Hi AJ

To try for a more numeric response I did a quick check on ShodanHQ shows
the following PBX counts - I am sure it is not a complete count but kind of
gives a minimum as many do not show the server type where Shodan can find
it.

*PBX type (search term)                  Count*

asterCC

139

Asterisk

73,819

AsteriskNOW

2,083

Astimax

46

Elastix

187

Freepbx

42

Other

32

Piaf

16

PIKA

899

TrixBox

95

VoiceOne

51

VoipNow

754

XVB

265

*Total Asterisk based PBXs *

*78,428*

Hope this helps,
Eric

--
Eric Klein
Sr. Consultant
Email Eric.Klein at greenfieldtech.net
Skype: EricLKlein
Web: http://www.greenfieldtech.net/

*Disclaimer:*
This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed and
may contain confidential or legally privileged information. Access to this
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If an addressing or transmission
error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to
this e-mail and destroy this e-mail and any attachments.
E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized
amendment, viruses and delays or the consequences thereof. If you are not
the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited.