[asterisk-users] One way audio - doesn't seem to be NAT issue

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Wed Aug 12 06:40:22 CDT 2015

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015, at 04:10 PM, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> I have been banging my head against the wall for weeks now on this
> one.  I have a switch running NetBSD and Asterisk 11.19.0 although I
> have had this problem on older versions as well.  I, and my users, can
> call out, we can receive calls, quality is excellent but I cannot talk
> with one user.  The different elements are as follows:

<snip>

I'd suggest getting a packet capture to see the RTP traffic to see the
actual path of things, not just thinking of what it should be. Media
doesn't just get lost. It's told to go somewhere ultimately and either
that is incorrect for some reason or something is blocking it.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp