[asterisk-users] Siren7 for Asterisk 13.5

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Mon Aug 10 12:54:07 CDT 2015

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Richard Kenner <kenner at gnat.com> wrote:
>> A Siren codec is not currently available and the one for 12 will not
>> work. I have no timeframe for when this might change.
>
> So the only option is to build one from the Polycom sources?  I'm
> already doing this for Siren14 (I forget why).

Alas, until we get off our butts, yes. Sorry about that.

Really, we're putting as much effort into fixing things and issues
that affect a lot of people. While siren7/siren14/silk are nice, there
aren't as many people using them as other affected things at this
moment.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Director of Technology