[asterisk-users] asterisk queue - skills based routing (patch updated)

Sylvain Boily sboily at avencall.com
Mon Aug 10 10:42:02 CDT 2015

Le 2015-08-10 13:54, Marek Cervenka a écrit :
> Dne 6.8.2015 v 21:00 Sylvain Boily napsal(a):
>> Hello,
>>
>> Le 2015-08-06 09:24, Marek Cervenka a écrit :
>>> hi,
>>>
>>> there is updated skills based routing patch for asterisk queue
>>> please test if you have time
>>>
>>> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-17366?jql=text%20~%20%22skills%22
>>>

>> You can find the latest version we maintain here :
>> https://github.com/xivo-pbx/asterisk/blob/master/debian/patches/xivo_skill_queues
>> (asterisk 13.5)
>>
>> We originally wrote this patch for xivo and it's included by default.
>>
>> Sylvain
>>

> that's great!
> do you have plan merge it to the asterisk master?

At the astricondev 2012, there was a decision to not merged this patch
on app_queue because nobody really wanted to add new features. So, no
there is no plan to merge this patch on the master, but we maintain it
on xivo with the latest asterisk version and if someone want to work
with us and people would like this patch into the master, we will be
enjoy to contribute.

Sylvain