[asterisk-users] AgentRequest() and which agent id?

Shahid H shahidh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 11:20:00 CDT 2015

Thank you. I will test it today.

Is it possible to build a list of agent-id in MySQL Database rather than
agent.conf?

I am not sure what is the best approach, maybe you can give me some
direction. On the backend (web based) Admin can create a new Agent for
agent web panel login.

Admin will enter their new username and password for web login. Admin also
need to select a agent-id for a new agent.

I have two options.

- Build hundreds static agent-id in agents.conf

- Dynamic agent-id in mysql table (Not associated with agent.conf). Is this
possible?

Thanks