[asterisk-users] Call Center

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Mon Aug 3 02:42:50 CDT 2015

On Saturday 01 Aug 2015, Murthy Gandikota wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Has anyone used Asterisk for a Call Center operation? What I mean is: given
> a list of phone numbers, can Asterisk dial each number, play a message and
> accept some DTMF?

Yes it can, very easily.  But before you go too far, you need to know there
are laws against exactly that sort of thing.  You need a human being on the
end of the phone.

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .