[asterisk-users] Sample Docker images for Asterisk available

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 02:50:19 CDT 2015

If you need to add files, either you create a new Docker image that
"inherits" from one of the images and add properties files to
/ww/files, or just copy the files into a docker instance and do a
docker exec to have Asterisk reload them. See e.g.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22907231/copying-files-from-host-to-docker-container

Make sure you have a look at what whaleware does, as it acts as a good
template and manages a number of things for you (eg configuration).

Just .02/chf
l.

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com
Try the WombatDialer auto-dialer @ http://wombatdialer.com