[asterisk-users] FXO advice

Scott Griepentrog sgriepentrog at digium.com
Wed Apr 15 17:28:46 CDT 2015

The Cisco/Linksys SPA devices are also able to be provisioned automatically.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Bryant Zimmerman <BryantZ at zktech.com>
wrote:

> Alejandro
>
> All of the Grandstream devices can be remote provisioned if you know what
> you are doing.
>
> Bryant

[image: Digium logo]
Scott Griepentrog
Digium, Inc · Software Developer
445 Jan Davis Drive NW · Huntsville, AL 35806 · US
direct/fax: +1 256 428 6239 · mobile: +1 256 580 6090
Check us out at: http://digium.com · http://asterisk.org