[asterisk-users] I'm not able to install asterisk in AWS cloud

ajahar mohd azhar5012 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 07:13:28 CDT 2015

Hi Akhilesh,

Here is another fix,

getting the error, that: make[1]: *** No rule to make target
`../main/modules.link’, needed by `asterisk’. Stop. make: *** [main] Error
2 when compile asterisk

To get around this, just delete following line in file makeopts.embed_rules

EMBED_LDSCRIPTS+=../main/modules.link

Source: http://showmyroutes.com/wordpress/?p=500

Sincerely,

M azhar