[asterisk-users] OpenVZ with asterisk 13

Ikka Tirtawidjaja ikka.tirta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:14:35 CDT 2015

Dear Guenther B.

This server is not for call center. Its for office and appartment with +/-
900 sip users.

The asterisk server will be split to 3 OpenVZ Virtual server in 1 proxmox
server (but they will have clustering server in another proxmox server) and
1 database server (mysql), and it also use OpenVZ - Proxmox server.

If its for call center with 300 concurrent call, I already have my
experience with that situation, that I use 3 server, 1 for asterisk, 1 for
database, and 1 for web application.

Dear Mitul L.

Yes, I will do that. I dont know why my boss love openvz so much. But he is
a stubborn man...

Thx & best regards...