[asterisk-users] OpenVZ with asterisk 13

Ikka Tirtawidjaja ikka.tirta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 08:56:55 CDT 2015

Dear Mitul,

I already told my boss about it, I really want a single box, no virtual,
but my boss insist.
He said that openvz use less resource then KVM (or other virtual for cloud).
I really need a solid analysis to argue with him.

On the other hand, dahdi   cannot be installed in openvz virtual server.

I dont have any experience with openvz at all.

Thx,