[asterisk-users] PJSIP Endpoint AOR question

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Wed Apr 1 14:52:54 CDT 2015

I am running asterisk 13.1.0

In pjsip.conf, the endpoint section has an aors and an auth field.

I can name the auth field anything I want.  The key is to set the auth=field accordingly.
However, when I try this with the aors field, it never works.  It seems I have to name the aors=field to match the name of the endpoint section.

Is this correct?

Would there ever be a need for multiple aors to a single endpoint?  Since the field is named aors, I thought this would be possible.  How would I do this if I have to name the aor the name of the endpoint?

This fails...

[transport1]
type = transport
bind = 0.0.0.0