[asterisk-users] Update peer IP address

Andres andres at telesip.net
Wed Apr 1 10:00:56 CDT 2015

On 4/1/15 10:48 AM, Daniel Heckl wrote:
> John,
>
> thank you four your answer. I think you have misunderstood the
> problem. It’s about a ip address change of the sip trunk, not of my
> asterisk server.
You would probably benefit by enabling the DNS Manager to allow for
dynamic IP changes:

# cat dnsmgr.conf
[general]
enable=yes             ; enable creation of managed DNS lookups
                         ;   default is 'no'
refreshinterval=180   ; refresh managed DNS lookups every <n> seconds
                         ;   default is 300 (5 minutes)

--
Technical Support
http://www.cellroute.net