[asterisk-users] help : annoucement queue

Anicet LANJANIAINA anicet.lanjaniaina at gulfsat.mg
Wed Apr 1 00:18:13 CDT 2015

Hi everybody,

I've a matter with the queue annoucement with the "thereare", because if
I put just one member in my configuration (member => SIP/2098), the ivr
gave me that I was the firt or second in the next at the queue. But the
problem is, if I add one member (eg: member => SIP/2098 and member =>
SIP/2099), the ivr don't gave me the range but It play the background
sound that I declare in my musiconhold.

ipbx-digue*CLI> core show version
Asterisk 1.8.13.1~dfsg1-3+deb7u3 built by pbuilder @ pungenday on a
x86_64 running Linux on 2014-01-04 01:03:48 UTC

Very thanks for your helps.

Have a nice day.

Anicet LANJANIAINA
Gulfsat Madagascar
(+261) 345 600 259
Service Technique -Blueline Madagascar www.blueline.mg -
Facebook : blueline Madagascar – Twitter : blueline_MG

Please think about the environment before printing this e-mail.