[asterisk-users] SIPAddHeader from a realtime databse

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Tue Sep 23 09:55:51 CDT 2014

On 23 September 2014 15:04, Rusty Newton <rnewton at digium.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:43 AM, Ishfaq Malik <ish at pack-net.co.uk> wrote:
> > Hi Guys
> >
> > I'm using asterisk 1.8.23.1
> >
> > When I add a SIP Header from inside the extensions.conf
> > (SIPAddHeader(Alert-Info:<http://www.notused.com
> >\;info=alert-internal\;x-line-id=0)
> > ) it works fine.
> >
> > When I try to do the same thing from within a database table, all of the
> > string apart from x-line-id=0 gets ignored. I've tried escaping the
> > semicolon and not escaping it and the result is always the same, just the
> > last part of the full string is expressed.
> >
> > Some of the ways that I have tried to enter the string are below:
> > appdata='Alert-Info:<http://www.notused.com
> >\\;info=alert-internal\\;x-line-id=0'
> > appdata='Alert-Info:<http://www.notused.com
> >;info=alert-internal;x-line-id=0'
> > appdata='Alert-Info:<http://www.notused.com
> >\\\\;info=alert-internal\\\\;x-line-id=0'
> >
> > Does anyone know the correct format to store this in a DB table for it
> to be
> > expressed correctly? I'm using MySQL.
>
> There is an existing report filed here:
> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-19254
>
> You can try Walter's suggestion on the issue and report back whether
> it works or not.
>

> Hi

Replacing the ; with ^3B and removing the \ so column  data looks like:

Alert-Info:<http://www.notused.com>^3Binfo=alert-internal^3Bx-line-id=0

works perfectly.

Thanks for the help.

Ish

--

Ishfaq Malik
Department: VOIP Support
e: ish at pack-net.co.uk
w: http://www.pack-net.co.uk

Registered Address: PACKNET LIMITED, Duplex 2, Ducie House
37 Ducie Street
Manchester, M1 2JW
COMPANY REG NO. 04920552