[asterisk-users] conversation record prematurely

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Tue Sep 23 08:58:08 CDT 2014

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 7:14 PM, Joseph <syscon780 at gmail.com> wrote:

> How do I find out/verify if "b" option is used with "MixMonitor"?

In the help text for an application you'll find the available
arguments and options.

On the Asterisk CLI you can view an application's help text with "core
show application <application name>". You might be interested in
checking out a wiki page (on this same subject) I added recently.[1]

In addition, the help text for applications, functions and more gets
added onto the wiki by scripts.[2]

[1]: https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/CLI+Syntax+and+Help+Commands
[2]: https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+11+Command+Reference

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager