[asterisk-users] Record call ends in 10min

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Thu Sep 18 19:06:25 CDT 2014

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 5:00 PM, Joseph <syscon780 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 09/18/14 15:43, Joseph wrote:
>
> I don't have any maxduration set in any config file.
> maxduration: maximum recording duration in seconds. If missing or 0, there
> is no maximum.

Joseph, please don't start new threads on a duplicate topic so
quickly. It can create noise in the list and cause confusion when some
people reply to your second thread vs your first. I've replied to your
first thread.

Re: maxduration, I believe that is an option for Record and not
MixMonitor, but I could be wrong.

Thanks,

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager