[asterisk-users] Polycom DND + Intercom/Paging Override?

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Tue Sep 16 21:07:32 CDT 2014

Greetings-

As many of your are Polycom "experienced", I was hoping some kind soul could provide direction on a specific issue.

On a system running Asterisk 11.11.0 (and latest FreePBX), I'm finding an instance where, using intercom/paging functionality of FreePBX, I need to override an end user's 'Do Not Disturb' selection on the handset. By default, DND simply rejects all inbound SIP INVITEs. However, a page/intercom needs to be allowed through.

Any suggestions? I've read reports this is doable using Polycom config options for call priorities, but I've had no such luck yet.

Thanks!

--Tim