[asterisk-users] How to use phpmyadmin to remotely access asterisk mysql database?

rafa alfurqan rafa.alfurqan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 03:36:48 CDT 2014

Hi,

thank you for your repplied,

> As you're on Ubuntu, you can begin with
> $ sudo apt-get install phpmyadmin

i did that, so what i have to do for the configuration in asterisk so i
could remote to asterisk database from phpmyadmin?

> Also, 10.04 is a really old Ubuntu release now, even although it is a Long
> Term Support one.  Consider upgrading to 14.04.  You can apt-get
dist-upgrade
> straight from an LTS release to the next LTS release, without needing to
go
> through all the intermediate releases.

really appreciate for the advice, i'll do that after i could remote to
asterisk database from phpmyadmin.

actually i have installed freeradius-server on my ubuntu too, and i could
remote the database freeradius from phpmyadmin.
is it possible if same phpmyadmin could remote database from
freeradius-server and asterisk (they are on same server)?

thank you