[asterisk-users] PJSIP and Multiple transports per endpoint

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 07:14:05 CDT 2014

I have a multihomed machine. How can I assign multiple IPs to and
endpoint, not all of them, just two, for instance, out of many?
Suppose the machine as 30 IPs, but my asterisk needs listen on two,
and one single endpoint needs to be associated with those two IPs. I
tried to add a second "bind" line to a transport, but it ignores all
after the first one. I tried to add a second transport line to an
endpoint, but it only considers one.
Thanks for your help.