[asterisk-users] Special functionality for Secretary/Boss

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Sep 4 11:57:40 CDT 2014

     We are currently migrating from a Nortel pbx to Asterisk and we
have been able to convert most of the functions that people are used to
but there is one I have no clear idea how to do.  The scenario is:

     Boss calls secretary from outside the office to get connected to
another outside destination.  The secretary dials the destination and
then trasfers call to the boss.  When boss finishes with that person
they want to send the call back to the secretary in order to make
another connection or simply to talk to the secretary.

     The first part is not a problem, but after the boss finishes his
call how can we send the call back to the secretary?  I was thinking of
using a conference room but how would the secretary know when the boss
has finished?  Anyone know how to handle this scenario?

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)9116-91161