[asterisk-users] PJSIP issues with handling incoming calls

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Tue Sep 2 06:32:12 CDT 2014

On Tuesday 02 Sep 2014, Nick Awesome wrote:
> Hello guys.
>
> Have 2 external numbers that required registration on provider server,
>
> trunk1: 73432260005 at 80.75.132.66
> trunk2: 73432260050 at 80.75.132.66
>
> Thing is I can’t figure out how to route them to different IVRs
>
> by default Asterisk can’t match endpoint
>
> Request from '<sip:+ 73432260005 at 80.75.132.66>' failed for
> '80.75.132.66:5060' (callid: 50e9132765782741404408k2469rmwp) - No
> matching endpoint found
>
> Can’t set identify by IP because they got the same ip.
>
> Is there way to configure asterisk so incoming calls from same IP but
> different ID will use different contexts?

Can't you send them both to the same context initially; but once you are
there, match the outside number  (which can be found in ${EXTEN} if it is the
number that was dialled from their end, or ${CALLERID(num)} if it is the
number they are calling from)  within that context and use a GoToIf() to send
calls from trunk 2 to the correct context?

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .