[asterisk-users] Custom SIP-header not present in call Asterisk to Asterisk

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Tue Sep 2 03:03:04 CDT 2014

Hello,

I have a situation where a call comes in to my Asterisk server B. This
call comes from another Asterisk server A. I want to tell to this server
A why my server B hangs up.

So just before hanging up, I add a custom SIP-header :

exten => s,n,SIPAddHeader(X-My-Hangup: MaxChan)
exten => s,n,Hangup()

But I notice that this extra SIP-header is not send within the SIP-reponse :

SIP/2.0 603 Declined
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
xx.xx.xx.98:5060;branch=z9hG4bK168884d7;received=xx.xx.xx.98;rport=5060