[asterisk-users] AGI scripts - delay issue.

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Tue Sep 2 00:09:43 CDT 2014

Hey All

 We have several AGI scripts that access databases. These work well most of
the time.

 The issue we are having is that on rare occasion our script must fail to a
backup database server.
 When this occurs it may take up to two seconds to do so.  The issue is
when there is this delay the script loses access to read global channel
variable values only after the delay.  This is driving me crazy is there
some kind of  AGI timeout issue or bug that could be causing this.

 Thanks

Bryant