[asterisk-users] Setup Own IP PBX Server

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 05:43:43 CDT 2014

On Monday 01 Sep 2014, Chandran Manikandan wrote:
> Hi All,
> I would like to Setup own IP PBX Server for our office.
> I need to connect our all branch office with head quarter through local
> extensions.
> I need to receive and make call from our branch office and head quarter
> using own DID numbers.
> Our branch offices located in India,Indonesia, Philippine,us,Australia and
> head quarter  is located in Singapore.

You won't get much of a response on this list, which is strictly for non-
commercial discussion.  What you are asking for almost certainly will require
money to change hands.

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .