[asterisk-users] MWI publish VIA pjsip for non sip channels

Matt Hoskins matt.hoskins at npgco.com
Thu Oct 30 17:01:42 CDT 2014

Before I go down a rabbit hole, does the mwi publish/subscription work for
non SIP phones?

For instance, I have a single voicemail server, connected to multiple
asterisk boxes via SIP.  On each of those servers, there are a mix of SIP
and SCCP phones attached.  Currently, I'm using res_xmpp to distribute mwi
from the voicemail server to the endpoint servers.  Would this type of
setup work with PJSIP?  The net effect here is that I want to get away
from res_xmpp, if possible.

Matt Hoskins | NPG Corp | Systems Architect