[asterisk-users] Register multiple phones to a single AOR with PJSIP

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Oct 30 14:18:25 CDT 2014

     I just finished installing Asterisk 13 on our test server and I can
now use PJSIP to register phones and make and receive calls. The only
problem I am having is that when I register multiple phones to a single
account only one of them rings.  The AOR for the account has maxcontacts
at 3.

     If I do a pjsip show endpoints I can see two "Contact" entries
which I take to mean that both phones have registered:

Endpoint:  101                                                  Not in
use    0 of inf
      InAuth:  101/101
         Aor:  101                                                3
       Contact:  101/sip:101 at 192.168.2.193:5063 Avail             178.681
       Contact:  101/sip:101 at 192.168.2.197:58086;transport=UDP;r
Avail               4.198
   Transport:  transport-udp             udp      0      0 0.0.0.0:5060

     I have tried with several phones and have rebooted the Asterisk
server and phones several times just to make sure configs are loaded
properly but I cannot get Asterisk to ring multiple phones at once. I
used
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Setting+up+PJSIP+Realtime to
configure this instance of Asterisk.  Am I missing some setting to allow
Asterisk to ring all phones registered to a single AOR?

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)9116-91161