[asterisk-users] Asterisk 12 - zombie processes

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Wed Oct 29 09:49:59 CDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 6:59 AM, Yaron Nachum <nachum.yaron at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Mathew and everyone,
> We are still having reboots on our asterisk servers. The latest 12.6.1
> release doesn't fix the issue.
>
> We have the core files of the latest reboots and also debug taken during the
> reboot.
>
> We would like to open an issue. What kind of information you need for the
> issue?

Please do open an issue on issues.asterisk.org. Instructions for
generating a backtrace are on the Asterisk wiki:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+a+Backtrace

Make sure you have DONT_OPTIMIZE and, preferably, BETTER_BACKTRACES
selected in menuselect.

Depending on the nature of the crash, you may be asked for more
information, but we won't know until we see the backtrace.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager