[asterisk-users] Query on connecting 3G MSC with Asterisk PBX Server via SIP Interface.

NACHIAPPAN, SUBBAIAH (SUBBAIAH) subbaiah.nachiappan at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Oct 28 07:21:39 CDT 2014

Hello,

I am new to Asterisk forum :).

I have a requirement of terminating  3G Mobile originated calls (coming through 3G-MSC)  to EPBX Phones via Asterisk PBX.

Setup:

Mobile  ----> Mobile Switching Center ( 3G)-----SIP interface--->Asterisk PBX--->SIP Phone.

I wanted to know if I require SIP licenses to integrate 3G MSC with my Asterisk server.

I know there is a wealth of information in wiki link, but I am unable to locate the  required configuration document which will help me in integrating MSC with Asterisk EPBX via SIP interface.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Thanks & Regards,
Subbaiah Nachiappan