[asterisk-users] Call forwarding from Phones and getting the referrer IP

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 07:05:42 CDT 2014

On 24 October 2014 16:51, Ishfaq Malik <ish at pack-net.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm using asterisk 1.8 but I'm sure this applies to other versions.
>
> If someone puts a call divert on a handset such as a Snom phone I get this
> type of SIP message on receipt of an inbound call:
>
> Got SIP response 302 "Moved Temporarily" back from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx
>
> Which then triggers a local channel to make the call.
>
> Is there any way I can access that IP address inside my dialplan? I've
> done a ChanDump and there's no sign of it.
>
> Regards
>
> Ish

Bumping this as I originally sent it late on Friday. If anyone has any
idea, please let me know.

Thanks in Advance

Ish
--

Ishfaq Malik
Department: VOIP Support
e: ish at pack-net.co.uk
w: http://www.pack-net.co.uk

Registered Address: PACKNET LIMITED, Duplex 2, Ducie House
37 Ducie Street
Manchester, M1 2JW
COMPANY REG NO. 04920552