[asterisk-users] JABBER_STATUS CODE 7

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Mon Oct 13 15:44:10 CDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 12:57 PM, ricky gutierrez
<xserverlinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think asterisk does not respect this, I have added several within
> xmpp.conf buddy
>
> Client: ejabberd
>         Buddy:  alcides at xmpp.domain.com
>                 Resource: asterisk-xmpp
>                         node: http://www.asterisk.org/xmpp/client/caps
>                         version: asterisk-xmpp
>                         Google Talk capable: no
>                         Jingle capable: yes
>
> Client: operadora
>         Buddy:  cesar at xmpp.domain.com
>                 Resource: asterisk-xmpp
>                         node: http://www.asterisk.org/xmpp/client/caps
>                         version: asterisk-xmpp
>                         Google Talk capable: no
>                         Jingle capable: yes
>         Buddy:  ejabberd at xmpp.domain.com
>         Buddy:  alcides at xmpp.domain.com
>                 Resource: asterisk-xmpp
>                         node: http://www.asterisk.org/xmpp/client/caps
>                         version: asterisk-xmpp
>                         Google Talk capable: no
>                         Jingle capable: yes

The error message is pretty explicit about what you asked it to look for:

{quote}
acf_jabberstatus_read: Resource alcides of buddy operadora at 172.16.8.59
was not found.
{quote}

Do you have a buddy operadaora at 172.16.8.59 with a resource of alcides?
Based on the provided output, it does not appear as if you have that
buddy/resource combination, in which case the result of "7" is what I
would expect.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager