[asterisk-users] SIP over 3G Mobile Network using NAT

Larry Moore lmoore at omninet.net.au
Thu Oct 9 17:51:16 CDT 2014

On 9/10/2014 9:28 PM, Mitul Limbani wrote:
> Oops its qualify= n not notify=
>
> Also check if your asterisk sip server I available with ports on the
> public ip that your phone is trying to register from 3G nw.

In your devices sip configuration set;

qualify=no
nat=yes

in Bria;

Settings -> Advanced -> Default Network Traversal
	Network Traversal Strategy	Custom Configuration
	STUN Wi-Fi On
	STUN Mobile On
	STUN Server stun.counterpath.com (or another if appropriate)

Accounts -> SIP Account -> Account Advanced
	Media Network Traversal
	    Suppress STUN Wi-Fi Off
	    Suppress STUN Mobile On

	SIP NETWORK TRAVERSAL
	    Global IP Wi-Fi On
	    Global IP Mobile On

	KEEP ALIVE
	    Wi-Fi Interval 0
	    Mobile Interval 0

Depending on your 3G provider, you may need to adjust "Suppress STUN
Mobile".