[asterisk-users] SIP over 3G Mobile Network using NAT

Chirag Ajmera chirag at ncc.co.in
Thu Oct 9 08:42:12 CDT 2014

Dear,

Kindly guide with the 2 issues mentioned below

*#1* - *Host unreachable 0 last qualify 0 (only in 3G**)*

I am trying to use SIP client over 3G. It registers and call can be
initiated from the client but it can't receive call; cause *asterisk
sever *marks it as unreachable immediately after registration.

"[2014-10-08 14:32:47] NOTICE[1610]: chan_sip.c:29596 sip_poke_noanswer:
Peer '1007' is now UNREACHABLE! Last qualify: 0"

The above work well when I turn off 3g and switch over to my office
wifi. Kindly guide if there are specific settings for 3G / mobile network.

*#2* - *SIP retransmits - no reply to our critical packet*

Issue occurs when dialing a call out from a remote wifi network ( in my
case office wifi ), Its auto disconnected within 10s with SIP
Retransmissions notice / warning message

However if a call is initiated from home local network ( ipad ) to the
phone ( registered with asterisk over office wifi )... all works well !

Kindly guide

--
Thank You
Best,