[asterisk-users] Asterisk removes ice lines in sdp when calling between webrtc clients

Olli Heiskanen ohjelmistoarkkitehti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 10:07:41 CDT 2014

Hi Joshua,

Excellent! I didn't even remember to consider newer versions of asterisk as
11.11 was the latest one when I started building on. I have had libuuid and
libuuid-devel installed the whole time, but perhaps 11.11 just did not see
it there. I just installed 11.13 and it works perfectly.

Thank you sir, I will raise a drink for you next time I'm out.

cheers,
Olli