[asterisk-users] Asterisk consuming high cpu usage

Mayank Kumar Gour mayank at hostnsoft.com
Thu Nov 27 22:57:28 CST 2014

Hi,

I have been using asterisk 10.0.1 for 8 months and now I have updated it to
12.6.0. I have not made much changes in conf files.
I am seeing continues warnings saying
"Can't send 10 type frames with SIP/Gtalk write" on console. Which I had
never seen in the previous version.
I have seen compared chan_sip.c from both versions and It seems 12.6.0 is
also made to support all the frame types supported by v10.0.1.
Then why am I getting these warnings on some specific calls?
and what is the solution to avoid such warnings.

Regards
Mayank