[asterisk-users] Softphone signals busy although it isn´t

Yves A. yves030 at gmx.de
Mon Nov 24 06:16:57 CST 2014

Hi,

I have written an click2dial application that rings an agent soft phone
and connects the agent
with a customer.
very often I can see, that the agent softphones signal a busy back to
server, although the phone
is definitely hung up and the previous calls where handled normally.
I testet 3cx Version 6 and X-Lite V1 up to V3... all show the same
misbehaviour.
I did a SIP Trace and can see, the phone replies with a busy on the
invite... but I don´t know why.
Has anybody experienced similar things and knows a reason or a
workaround for this?
I am working on a asterisk 11.7 using sip-realtime peers with mysql.

thanks for reading,
yves

---