[asterisk-users] "!" in dial-pattern not work with overlap dialing

s m sam.gh1986 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 05:45:20 CST 2014

hello all

i want to have overlap dialing in asterisk.  it works fine if i don't have
"!" in my pattern. for example  pattern "07." works fine and i can call
07122 by overlap dialing via it. but if i define "07!" i can't call 07122
because it doesn't wait to collect all digits and  therefore call 07. if i
define "07.!" it works fine again and wait to collect all digits and hence
07122 rings.

what is wrong with my patterns? how should i use "!" in my pattern in order
to have overlap dialing?

every comment or points are appreciated.
SAM