[asterisk-users] One way audio internal

Andrew Colin andrew at convergedgroup.net
Fri Nov 21 05:05:10 CST 2014

I currently am running on a

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2670 v2 @ 2.50GHz

Codec im using is

codec_g729-ast18-icc-glibc-x86_64-core2.so

Kind Regards

Andrew Colin

Converged Data (Pty) Ltd.

Licensed Telecoms Operator : (0258/IECS/JAN/09) (0258/IECNS/JAN/09)

Direct: +27 (0)10 591 4607

Mobile: +27 (0)82 310 3007
Switchboard: +27 (0)10 591 4600
Email: andrew at convergedgroup.net

Web: http://www.convergedgroup.net
75 Witkoppen Road, Northriding, Johannesburg, 2169
P O Box 7246, Weltevredenpark, 1715
This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the
sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without
disclosing it. Thank you.E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data
corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and
we only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any
such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.

Then something to do with your codec selection priority.