[asterisk-users] queue log realtime mysql

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Tue Nov 4 04:40:58 CST 2014

Hello,

I have 5 Asterisk servers all using mysql realtime to store queue log
information.

There is 1 out of 5 servers which stores the data in 4 columns : 'data1'
--> 'data 5'.

All other servers store data in 1 column 'data' with the data seperated
by pipe.

I see no difference in my configuration of extconfig.conf and
logger.conf. Maybe a hidden default value ?

Can someone tell me which setting makes the mysql realtime driver store
data in 1 column or in seperate columns ?

Using Asterisk 1.8.12.2

Kind regards,

Jonas.