[asterisk-users] maxsecs not working

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Thu May 29 08:35:00 CDT 2014

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 6:22 PM, David Cunningham
<dcunningham at voisonics.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have servers running Asterisk 1.8.20.1 and 11.7.0, and on both setting
> maxsecs in voicemail.conf doesn't seem to have any effect. A voicemail keeps
> recording after the specified time, and when the caller hangs up the
> voicemail is saved in the mailbox.
>
> Are we doing something really silly?
<snip>

Nope that configuration looks fine and it works on my systems as
expected in the latest of those branches. Using your configuration I
tried changing the maxsecs value and it appears to be respected.

If you can reproduce the issue and provide debug to demonstrate, then
you might file a bug report.

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager