[asterisk-users] FollowMe reinvites

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Thu May 22 15:57:38 CDT 2014

For a sip-only application, what exactly is required to ensure that
calls completed via followme are reinvited?  Can it at all?

The code after outbound = findmeexec(targs, chan) calls ast_bridge_
call().  I don't see anything there which can cause a reinvite, yes?

When the same peer is used for both the incoming and outgoing legs,
it is a bit of a waste to proxy the rtp.

And even when the legs are associated with different remotes, I'd prefer
to proxy only when NATs a/or v4<->v6 gatewaying are involved.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos at jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6