[asterisk-users] authoritative sql definitions for Asterisk Realtime Architecture ARA

Kevin Larsen kevin.larsen at pioneerballoon.com
Wed May 21 08:13:00 CDT 2014

> Here are links to the Asterisk Wiki for CDR and SIP tables.  I
> didn't find extensions listed, but it's pretty simple and I can
> provide the structure for that if needed, but it would be without a
> definitive source beyond me having used it for years.  :-)

I think the problem with those links are that they are as close as you get
to authoritative, but they are not complete nor totally correct.

Two examples I can think of off the top of my head are that the sendrpid
enum definition only has yes or no. pai should also be a valid option.
Second, there is no description column. It should be a varchar(40).

Probably the only way to make a definitive list for this would be to find
the appropriate source files and look at every place they can read in from
the database to see what columns they can read.