[asterisk-users] Login by AMI ok, by AJAM fails

Michael L. Young myoung at acsacc.com
Fri May 16 15:55:30 CDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Well, you need to login first.  Since you are using cURL, you need to turn the cookie engine on so that it will store and send cookies.

Also, you need to send the login request to "http://localhost:5039/asterisk/manager?action=login&user=test&secret=test" and not "rawman".  Once you are logged in, then you can get raw manager output.

I hope that helps.

Michael