[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.22

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Mon May 12 19:01:53 CDT 2014

If the attacks are direct (rather than through Asterisk) and you have a Polycom phone, check around page 522 of the firmware 4.0 admin guide.

If the attacks are directed at your Asterisk then you should use fail2ban to dynamically block attackers.

If the attacks are coming to your phone via Asterisk then you have a security issue in your Asterisk config.