[asterisk-users] Reload problems with 1.8.27 and 11.9.0 - Someone else ?

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Wed May 7 12:59:59 CDT 2014

Le 07/05/2014 18:53, Rusty Newton a écrit :
> On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 10:14 AM, Administrator TOOTAI <admin at tootai.net> wrote:
>> Le 07/05/2014 16:50, Rusty Newton a écrit :
>>
>>> I contructed a basic sip.conf, and added this line to the end:
>>>
>>> #include /etc/asterisk/sip_includes/*.conf
>>
>> Here is the point. Modify it the way explained in previous message, like
>>
>> #include sip_includes/*.conf
>>
>> You should face the problem. And if you run it twice in a raw, it will do
>> nothing the second time.
> Unfortunately, no. I went ahead and tried this as well. I still get
> working behavior even when using
>
> #include sip_includes/*.conf

Please try the includes *exactly* as I have them in sip.conf (same
directories name and subdirectories) knowing that local is in /etc/asterisk

sip.conf

[general]
context=default-SIP             ; Default context for incoming calls
allowoverlap=no                 ; Disable overlap dialing support.
(Default is yes)
realm=sip2.tootai.net           ; Realm for digest authentication
udpbindaddr=0.0.0.0             ; IP address to bind UDP listen socket
to (0.0.0.0 binds to all)
transport=udp
srvlookup=yes                   ; Enable DNS SRV lookups on outbound calls
disallow=all                   ; First disallow all codecs
allow=g722                     ; Allow codecs in order of preference
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=h264
allow=h263p
allow=h263
language=fr                     ; Default language setting for all
users/peers
useragent=TOOTAiAudio           ; Allows you to change the user agent string
sdpsession=TOOTAiAudio PBX
videosupport=yes                ; Turn on support for SIP video. You
need to turn this
alwaysauthreject = yes          ; When an incoming INVITE or REGISTER is
to be rejected,
registerattempts=0              ; try for ever (default=10)
registertimeout=20              ; default

#include local/additional_sip-general.conf
#include local/additional_sip-register.conf

[authentication]

#include local/sip.d/*.conf

--
Daniel